controls for shutters
Remote Controls (Hand Held)
- EC541A-II: For individual operation of a single shutter. Can also operate multiple shutters as a group.
- EC545A-II: For individual operation of up to five shutters. There is also a designated group channel for group operation of the five individual channels.
- EC5410A-II: For individual operation of up to ten shutters. There are also two sub group channels (channels 1 – 5 and channels 6 – 10) for operation of the two sub groups.
There is a further group channel which allows operation of all ten individual awnings as a group.
Remote Controls (Wall Mounted)
If there is concern of misplacing the hand held remote, Becker offers the single channel and five channel versions as a wall mounted option.
- EC311A: For individual operation of a single shutter. Can also operate multiple shutters as a group only.
- EC315A: For individual operation of up to five shutters. There is also a designated group channel for group operation of the five individual channels.
Becker offers a range of timers that allow the consumer to pre-program one UP time and one DOWN time per day. Individual times can be set for each day of the week, times can be grouped into MON – FRI & SAT – SUN, or the same time for each day of the week can be programmed.
This function can be activated so your awnings operate at the designated sunset and sunrise times.
This function can be activated when you are away so as to give your home the appearance of being occupied. Your awnings will work at random times from the time that has been set.
This is available as a wall mounted radio switch or a hard wired switch.
Becker offers a wireless sun sensor that will bring your shutters down as the sun hits the window. This is ideal to protect furniture and floors from damage or fading due to the sun's harsh rays. The sensor is mounted on the window and measures the sunlight as it hits your window. When the sun is measured over the level you require it, the sensor will bring the blind down. It will also raise the blind at the end of the day as the sun sets.